Pages

April 27, 2010

The resignation

Finally... after berfikir panjang, i've officially tender a resignation lettter. RESIGN??!! Yup i am resigning, effective on 23 May 2010, but my final day here is on 30 April which is this coming friday. I am moving to other job which i hope is more related to my field of study and i could gain and expand my knowledge on my interest of science. I am excited to start my new job, but dlm masa yg sama sgt sedih. Sedih nk merantau jauh. Sedey nak dok jauh wif my beloved family. Hm..sedey nk quit from the current company. Eventhough i am not really enjoying my task and job scope area here, but i love the environment. Friendly and nice friends. InsyaAllah i'll try my best to adapt wif the new environment nnt. Berjauhan bukanlah penghalang tuk kita meneruskan perjuangan idop kan. Saya bukanlah seorang yang sgt kuat and tabah, tp insyaAllah saya seorang yang willing to take and try the challenge.
DO YOU WANT TO PLAY SAFE AND BE GOOD
OR
 DO YOU WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE AND BE GREAT?

Me? I put myself in the second group. I dont want to be good only, but i want to be great of course. InsyaAllah. Amin...

2 comments:

Nor arinzA said...

hai there...semoga berjaya sesuaikan diri ngan new environment. Tak cuba tak tahu kan...Good luck...

L i 3 z @ said...

thanx dear =) hopefully everything will be fine