Pages

July 11, 2010

Omg! my skin! I need a facial!

I really need to get pampering myself. So many things stressed me out these few weeks. So many things that pun me into dizzy world. Sgt memerlukan ketenangan sambil merehatkan fikiran dan badan. Spa is the right place kan. Im thinking of having a facial treatment. Then body massage plak. Kat kuching ni xbyk spa.  Mungkin sbb  most ladies here oredi have good skin. Its true ok! I am so jealous of them. The main factor is pple here mmg since kecik lagi dah biasa mkn makanan sihat. Ulam-ulaman adalah hidangan wajib for almost every meals. Plus they have beras bukit which has very less calories compared to beras biasa.  Faktor pemakanan adalah sgt mempengaruhi kesihatan kulit. Mind that! Btw, kalo nak cari salon rambut mmg sgt byk n bersepah2 cos sini ramai org free hair. I would say there is only one person wearing scarf out of 50. After did some survey, there are three places here that open my eyes. Herbaline, Dermalogica and Mustika Ratu. I duno how well the products can suit my skin. I have a combination of dry and oily skin. From my survey tru few forums of herbaline spa, they do not have specific treatment for different type of skins which means they used the same product and treatment for all type of skin. Yeke? Should i proceed wif this? Or mustika ratu? I did try dermalogica before. Dat one ok kot. But i would  prefer products wif herbs based. Less chemicals. Actually dah call the herbaline spa. Maybe nexwik ill try on a normal facial dulu kot. Kena try few times then baru bleh nmpk hasilnya and bagi review n comment.

"NO GIRL IS UGLY, BUT ONLY FOR LAZY GIRLS"
i quoted this from one beauty website. cool hah!.. for pple yg mmg dianugerahkan rupa n kulit yg cantik, they are so lucky. hanya perlu maintainkan je. but for those who are not so lucky like me yg rupa  n kulit kurang cantik, pastuh dok maleh2 plak. haish.. ok i dun wan to be lazy no more. get up!

 

3 comments:

☆ ied_essur ☆ said...

dermalogica ok...
cume product die agak mhl...
tp cleanser milk die mmg sesuai btl ngan kulit muke aku ni...
n product die ikut kesesuaian kulit kite... n aku sgt suke bau die... bau lavender...

L i 3 z @ said...

aku xnah beli product dermalogica. stakat p facial penah la. kt sini xde consultant la. xbest..xle nk check deeply our skin prob n xle nak measure the effectiveness. uh frust =(

L i 3 z @ said...

yeke =) tp sume bf pun akn ckp gf derg cantik kan. hm xle terpedaya ni ;p