Pages

July 08, 2010

t.a.g

Been tag by pengantin baru, puan mimie =) Sudah lama tak respon all the tagged. Here i go..

Starting time : 9.29pm
Name : some pple called me lieza, some called me dzu, some called me dzulie, some called me dikju/kakju
Sisters : 3
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : 6
Height : errr..tak hengat la
Where do you live : CatsCity

Have you ever been on a plane : yup
Swam in the ocean : sadly..i cant swim lorrr
Fallen asleep at school : owez!
Broken someone's heart : hm..ade kot
Fell off your chair : once (yg i igt la..)
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : owez!
Saved e-mails : yup
What is your room like : uh bilik sewa ni sempit bangat!
What’s right beside you: women's weekly
What is the last thing you ate : nasik berlaukkan serunding n sardin
Chicken pox : yup
Sore throat : yup
Stitches : yup
Broken nose : yup

Do you...
Believe in love at first sight : i do. dari mata turun ke hati =p

Who was/were...
The last person you danced with : saya tidak pandai menari!
Last made you smile : she was the lady i sketched wearing my baju design (cett mcm gempak je kan.padahal sama je cm design baju len.haha)
You last yelled at : tak hengat. very rare la cos im not dat type.

Today did you...
Talk to someone you like : -
Kissed anyone : nak kiss sape dok sowang2 ni??!
Get sick : yup.senggugut yg amat!
Talk to an ex : nope.sgt tidak perlu kot
Miss someone : my family n my frens

Who do you really hate: Those who dun respect others belonging
Do you like your hand-writing : i do. hey its my art ok! muahaha
Are your toe nails painted : never done before. tp mcm nak try je..

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : none
What color shirt are you wearing now : orange
Are you a friendly person : i dun think i am friendly. sy pemalu ;p but i think im nice to pple

Do you have any pets : nope. tp zaman kanak2 dulu bela ikan karin (ikan laga). best wooo
Do you sleep with the TV on: sometimes
What are you doing right now : survey design baju kebaya n kurung yg menarik.sok mau g tempah baju!
Can you handle the truth : yup. insyaAllah
Are you closer to your mother or father : my beloved mama

Do you eat healthy : sedang berusaha.caiyok!
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : nope.i never simpan anything related to my ex
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : myself. nangis bawah bantal =(

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : quiet
Are you confident : depends

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1.i was a great kaki wayang few years back
2.used to be a bad spender. but now dah pandai control shopping =p
3.slalu paksa mama dtg visit masa kat asrama dulu. poor she kan..
4.sgt rajin join stadi group.kunun2 la
5. -

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1.have my dream car and a comfort n nice house wif good furnishing
2.start my own business
3.bring my family esp my parents for a great vacation
4.bual amal.. derma and sedekah to org2 yg memerlukan
5.investment!

5 of my bad habits:
1.sometimes too serious
2.easy to forgive, bt not easy to forget
3.sometimes a bit pushy
4.impatient
5.terlalu mjaga ati org n abaikan perasaan sendri

5 places I've lived/living:
1.a place i was born n grew up in kangar
2.a school in jitra
3.a college in langkawi
4.my mom's rent house in shah alam
5.currently in kuching

5 people I tag: zam, kaksuzie, ied, fanadz, alia

2 comments:

fanadz said...

tenkiu2..nnt aku buat yer.hehe.

☆ ied_essur ☆ said...

hehe.. sgt pnjg...
tp sgt jujur jwpn ko...
nnt aku wat juge (jike rajen ;>)