Pages

December 12, 2012

triple twelve


12.12.12 is the last repetitive date. Definitely there will be no 13.13.13 kan. Ramai yg pilih date ni tuk diabadikan dgn something special. At my spital, ot tuk bersalin surgery arini  full! And i believed tok2 imam pun bz ngan sgt byk majlis akad nikah arini. Owh i want to congratulate my friend, faiz for his akad nikah today. And also intan for her engagement today. As for myself, again today is just another day. Nothing special. On 10.10.10 i had made the biggest mistake in my entire life. Bt i took it positive, i know Allah want to test me n bring me nearer to Him. Tuhan itu Maha Adil. Thank you Allah. On 11.11.11 i was in kuching wif all my lovely darlings. Yes i miss them so much. Today 12.12.12 as usual g keje n balik keje. N nw i just finished packing my stuff. Im going back hometown tomorrow nite. Weee!!! Balik sorg2, so mls nak drive. Nk nek flight xmampu den. Seriously lama gile xbalik perlis naik bus. Nway to those yg dah selamat diijabkabulkan arini, selamat pengantin baru! To those yg meraikan hari jadi, happy birthday! Happy triple twelve everyone!


No comments: